Are you currently:
* Feeling that your life is off, that it is simply not working? You feel aware that something is you keeping you from moving forward, but you are unsure what to do next?
* Frustrated that no matter how much you push and direct, or sit back and let go, the square peg you’re holding just won’t fit into the round hole that is your life?
* Setting high hopes for your life but feeling burdened with old baggage and self-limiting beliefs?
* Tired of living with permanent tension and guilt. Not sure how you can overcome this and let go?
* Masking things in your life so that you can keep moving forward, simply making do with the best that you can?
* Worried that your ongoing habits of self-doubt, internal criticism and lack of confidence may indirectly be passed onto those important people around you?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you have come to the right place.
I’m here to support you ….
Firstly, please know…
It’s not you, it’s just a pattern you’re running.
Secondly, you are certainly not alone.
My name is Claire, I specialise in helping people just like you deal with stress, anxiety and a variety of other inhibitors to reconnect, recreate, recalibrate their mind, because I believe,
Life. It’s all in the mindClaire Golding
It starts with understanding it’s not your fault, you are are not stuck this way and you can take action to thrive in the areas that matter most to you in your life.
I can help you step into powerful new perspectives and provided the necessary insights and tools to create a sustainable self and path forward.
My work is:
Combing proven social behavioural science with clinical hypnotherapy and strategic psychotherapy to create an approach looks that is highly permissive, co-created with you and has a proven success rate both in the health industry and within my private practice.
Working within a framework of trust, presence and listen actively I help my clients to evoke their own awareness and accelerate their growth. Each client’s sessions are individualised to them and their current circumstances.
Future-focused, goal-directed, and focused on solutions, rather than on the problems that bring clients to seek assistance.